WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
1. How long have you been blogging? My blog tells me it’s been about a year, but in all reality, I started blogging seriously in the last couple of months!
2. Who is your favourite villain? Okay so first I had a lot of problems and then I googled ‘villains from books’ and now I have too many to choose from. From King’s Man in Black (Dark Tower), to Moriarty (Sherlock) and Jadis (Narnia) and many others.
3. What is the first book you remember reading? Hmm, this was read to me, but it’s the one about the wolf who wanted to heal the other animals but they did not trust him because he was a wolf? But the one I remember reading first is Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
4. How do you manage blogging and other aspects of your life? To be honest, I do not have much of a life. I read on my way to uni and back, I read when I have free time at all, and then I just put together a review and I try to do it as often and regularly as possible.
5. Where do you see your blog in five years? Wow. I haven’t thought about this much. I love it like it is right now, even though I would like more followers *laughs*. I hope to improve more in my reviews and maybe get more books to review? But I don’t want it to become a burden, I still want to enjoy in it.
6. What is your favourite part of blogging? Would you people criticise me if I said free books? I love getting books to read and review and especially because I get to read books that I do not know yet and that I would not have discovered otherwise. The bookstores here only sell mainstream authors when it comes to books in English and I have read so many amazing books that I would not have been able to read otherwise.
7. List your top three favourite movies. How to Train Your Dragon, all LOTR movies and Hotel Transylvania. (and many others).
8. What are your interests outside of blogging? Ugh, that’s is a good question. I read a lot, but does this count as blogging? I usually review the books so I guess it does, but sometimes I do not. I enjoy snuggling with my cat and hanging out with my friends and with a coffee near me.
9. Do you have any pets? What kind(s)? I have a cat, Luna (you can probably guess who she’s named after). She’s a ‘normal’ cat, with no pedigree, but for me, she’s the best cat ever!
10. Paperback or Hardcover? That’s a tough decision. I mostly get paperbacks because they are cheaper and easier to carry around, but hardbacks look better generally and, well, their covers do not fold. I just got one as a gift after a few years and it is a completely different feeling than a paperback.
11. What is your favourite book you’ve read this year? Dunstan, by Conn Iggulden. I just love this book! (and now I feel bad because a lot of other books were awesome too).
- Eram @ Literary Tea With ER
- Abigail @ Abigail’s Books
- Nicola @ Fantastic Book Dragon
- Rimpy @ Rimpy’s Reads
- Jessie @ Supercalireader
- Dorka @ Berries and Books
- Kris @ Boston Book Reader
- Sarah @ Book Hooked Nook
- Vrinda @ A Bookish Human
- Elise @ Roaming Reader
- Avalinah (?) @ Avalinah’s Books
MY 11 QUESTIONS
1) What made you start blogging?
2) What do you do when you read a bad book? Or even when you do not finish it?
3) Favourite series? Both book and TV.
4) How do you feel about books being adapted in the TV series/movies?
5) What do you do when you’re forced to read a book?
6) How do you feel about audiobooks and ebooks?
7) What do you think when people ask you to choose a favourite BOOK? (not series, not bookS, just one book).
8) When did you start reading a lot & how did people react to it?
9) Which book character do you want to meet the most?
10) Do you use social media to promote your blog & connect to other bloggers?
11) Do you like these rewards & tags?